Saturday, March 27, 2010

Zao Web Design Preview



A teaser preview for everyone out there!! My latest work on a site for one of my top top ultimate favourite bands of all time - the mighty zao. This is for a dreamweaver class I have a mountain of stuff to do for - that in flash class have really been stretching me out.

I hope to kill this project off by the end of the day.

I'm starting to learn from this project so far - that complicated amounts of slices without a set grid is dangerously difficult.

In regards to Liberate:

The zine is ready for print - im practically sitting on it - waiting for the right day and time to assemble it - im still hoping to possibly get some material from outside sources!

so keep unplugged.

contact me with any ideas or projects you may want to see come to life! Or entries for the zine.

No comments:

Post a Comment